- Functional accuracy
- Corrosion resistance
- Disc ridger can be included in conservation tillage technology which is used to offset agricultural losses related to low rainfall and variations in rainfall.
- Runoff is greatly reduced due to ridging and infiltration rates are increased
- Disc ridger consists of mild steel box frame, hitch system and discs.
- It is used for making irrigation banks of up to 500 – 600 mm height and 600 – 800 mm width for effective control of flood irrigation or bunds of the size and shape to match crop and soil conditions.
- It makes bunds for efficient use of irrigation water.
|Payment Terms:||T/T (Bank Transfer), Western Union|
|FOB Price:||1500 USD|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 Pieces|
|Port of Dispatch:||Mumbai|
|Delivery Time:||45 Days|
|Packaging Details:||Disc Ridger is wrapped by bubble sheet and jute role and later on in wooden box.|